Welcome to Greater Seattle Allied Therapists & Counseling
"Nothing human is foreign to me."
We are Greater Seattle Allied Therapists and Counselors: a collaborative practice of independent mental health, career and organizational professionals who have experienced all the challenges you have faced. We are a microcosm of the Metro Seattle Experience; a community of multiple cultures, genders, races, outlooks and orientations. We draw upon our own experiences as well as our professional training to help you through troubling times.
We provide therapy for most issues including:
- Abuse / Incest / PTSD Counseling
- Addiction / Drug /Alcohol Counseling
- Adult Adjustment / Life Transitioning Counseling
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders Counseling
- Child / Teen Counseling
- Christian / Pastoral Counseling
- Communication / Social Skills Counseling
- Consulting / Coaching
- Couples / Marriage Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Group Therapy
- LGBTQ Counseling
- Specialty Issues
- Stress / Depression Counseling
- Women's Counseling
Meet the Counselors to learn more about Greater Seattle Allied Therapists and Counselors, and read about each professional's credentials, philosophy, and methodology when working together with you.